Friday, May 12, 2006

Would You Just Go Already!

Okay, since I have absolutely no news to report on the writing front, this entry is about my doula business. I have a client who has been having prodromal labor for a number of weeks and finally last night she turned a corner and seems to be in true pre-labor. So after a good night's sleep she's going to be doing a bunch of walking today as well as using some homeopathic labor aides. I wish she would just go into labor! She's such a cute thing and she's been miserable for almost three weeks having mild contractions every 5-10 minutes for, seriously, three weeks solid. I've been expecting her to tip over the edge and go into labor since about April 25th. (sigh)

So Scott has had my partial for 10 weeks. He said he would respond in eight weeks, but I didn't want to write at the exact eight-week mark and be like, "Hey, what's up?" because I don't want to come across as being too impatient. But I'm getting impatient! I think a follow-up e-mail is in order. So, BTW, in case you are interested, these are the people who currently have pieces of my book.

Kristin

Scott

Kate

Joe

Nephele

Mary Beth

Shawna


Shana

I have several outstanding queries, some of which I have high hopes for. So I'll let you know as I add and subtract from this list.

Ciao!!

**Update** I e-mailed Scott and he offered his apologies for being late, but that he has been very busy. But he did check and he does have my submission and said he would get to it soon.:)

No comments: