Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick . . .

Check it! I am officially listed at harpercollins.com!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

Also, I have a very cool little ticker!

There's no cover art on it and *ahem* to be honest, even the links on it don't work . . . but hey! It is a ticker and it is all mine!!! Yay!!!!






Hmmmmm, and it appears it is such an early ticker that I can't even import it, so you'll have to go to the site I linked to and see it (or, yanno, see what it isn't yet) there.

145 days!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

Ciao!

5 comments:

Steph said...

APRILYYYYYYYYNNE, when will you post your cover???

:)

Steph

Aprilynne Pike said...

I know!!! Even my editor doesn't know what marketing is doing. They keep saying soon, soon, soon!!!

Is it soon yet????

Sarah Woodard said...

That is so awesome.
Can't wait for the cover.

Nikila said...

Hello!
I happened to stumble upon your blog. It was really interesting to read a first person commentary about the joys (well, not quite, initially, I read! :)) of getting published! I'd like to call myself a writer too and I've been writing seriously since I was 15, managing to get two books published so far, so I have an idea of what it must feel like. I just wanted to drop a line (a few lines, it always turns out in my case) to say I'm really looking forward to your book!
Cheers!
Nikila

Why Not? Because I Said So! said...

As soon as they post the cover, I will post the ticker on my blog! Your book is one I have been telling all of my friends about. It was a fantastic story and I love the males in your story...Edward Cullen, move over,wait until people read about Tamani! I love him!