Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Cheating

Instead of doing an blog entry full of insightful tips I am going to . . . link you to an interview I did recently that is full of insightful tips . . . hopefully.:D

This is an interview I did for J.S. Lewis, who is super awesome and possibly the most pessimistic author I've ever met (and I don't mean that in the pejorative sense, really!) He is a local author here in Phoenix with me and writes great Middle Grade fantasy AND is a comic book artist! (Check out his books here and his comics here.)

I am still sorting through entries for the cover contest and I will have those VERY soon, I promise!!!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great Interview Aprilynne. I'm glad to see you foster such a strong relationship with Ben and Jerry. They are very supportive to you in your career! A yay for Ben and another for Jerry!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Aprilynne.
Realm Lovejoy thought you could answer this question: What's the difference between elves and human-size fairies? Is it mainly that fairies are from a different realm? Thanks.
P.S. Nice interview on her blog.